Monday 7 January 2008

Creating the Clock.

I thought this would have been pretty simple to do... how wrong was I!!!!


TO create the clock, i found a video on youtube detailing how to create the clock effect and add it into adobe premiere. It looked simple enough until i saw a part saying create a different PSD file on photoshop for each second.Luckily i only had to do 10 seconds, so it wasn't as bad as first thought.

I downloaded an LCD clock font and added it to Windows fonts, so that i could use it in photoshop.

In photoshop, i created 2 layers, and on the first layer put a black rectangle, where the clock would go, so that you could see the clock over the videos in the final thing.

I then added a text box with the following: 00:00:10, as the clock was to count down from ten. I needed to change the colour from black to a gold yellow so did this and then saved the file as 10.psd, so that i could then add it into premiere.

I did the same for each number from 00:00:10 to 00:00:00, and saved each one as a #.psd, where # is the number used on the image itself.

No comments: